Terms + Conditions
We aim to exceed expectations, so please review the following Terms and Conditions to make sure we’re on the same page before your ride with us. If you have any other questions, please contact us directly.
- Reservations are required to guarantee a seat.
- There is no fee for cancellations and changes received before 8:00 pm on the night before your travel date. Cancellations, changes, and no-shows are non-refundable after 8:00 pm on the night before your travel date.
- Fares quoted may be subject to additional charges, including taxes. The final fare will be displayed once your services have been confirmed.
- Student discount fares require a valid student ID. Failure to produce a valid ID may require payment for the adult fare.
- SNOWBUS will not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferable and, if presented for transportation by any person other than the one for whom originally purchased, will be void and may be confiscated by a SNOWBUS agent or authorized employee of any bus carrier over which the ticket is issued.
- SNOWBUS is not responsible for damaged personal items or lost or stolen goods.
- SNOWBUS Drivers and SNOWHOSTS have the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- We do not charge a service fee for processing credit card payments.
- Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation.
- Circumstances beyond the control of SNOWBUS, that interrupts or stops any transfer does not in any way result in any liability for the company. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within the control of SNOWBUS; Missed flights due to transportation delays (flight insurance is highly recommended), accidents causing delays to the vehicle, exceptional or severe weather conditions including snow or flood, compliance with requests of the police, deaths and accidents on the road, vandalism and terrorism, unforeseen traffic delays, industrial action by third parties, problems caused by other customers, other circumstances affecting passenger safety, bookings that have been made showing incorrect details of dates, flight times etc., failure by the client to produce their arrival/departure instructions. Each guest may bring one personal suitcase/ bag in addition to their ski and snowboard equipment. We will do our best to accommodate additional luggage but reserve the right to put excess luggage on a later transfer.
Book Your Ride to Whistler
One-Way or Return, Book Your Ride Now!